Staro 28.08.2018., 00:56   #688
Old.machine
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2016
Citiraj:
Autor Manuel Calavera Pregled postova
Da, čuo sam da im support ubija

U biti ispada da onda nemaš 3 god. garancije, nego samo ono što ti da amazon...

Što se tiče matičnih ploča da. Bilo bi super kad bi netko potvrdio kakva je situacija sa garancijom sa grafičkim karticama sa Amazona nakon dvije godine...

I kad sam već spominjao gore garanciju od SSD-a sa Amazona imam i mailove od Samsunga, Kingstona i WD-a, sve sam ih pitao

Samsung
"If your SSD is an European model, you can contact us for warranty issues. We will take care of the warranty for the full 5 years for the European Samsung models.
If you are the enduser of this SSD, and your SSD will stop working within 5 years, we pay for the shipment to our repair center."

Kingston
"If you experience any issues with our SSD after those 2 years, you can contact us directly via phone, email or chat and we will assist you.
You will eventually have to return the defective part back to us at your own cost. Once we receive your part, we will ship the replacement product at our cost."

WD
"Thank you for your reply. Warranty for WD HDD/SSD drives can be from 2 to 5 years. And if it will be still on warranty we will cover it. Also it have to be the a warranty case. Drive have not to be physically damaged or OEM-drive. For more information about warranty policy and warranty period for each drive series please follow the link:

https://support.wdc.com/warranty/war...y.aspx?lang=en

For more information what is OEM- drive please follow the link:

https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebas...r.aspx?ID=1352

So if your reseller for example is giving 2 years of warranty and on our support page you see that it is 3, we will cover this one year of warranty. And also please keep the prof of purchase for the device."

SanDisk
"Please be advised that the SSD Plus has a 3 year warranty period provided by SanDisk.
If the drive fails in this period we will be more than happy to replace the drive for you.
Through our RMA process you would receive a pre-paid UPS label so you can send the drive to our depot without any cost."
Old.machine je offline   Reply With Quote