View Single Post
Staro 12.04.2016., 14:18   #93
bubimir13
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2008
-''new generation UltraPixel sensor with OIS and a bright ƒ/1.8 lens. We’ve packed in 12 million UltraPixels (1.55um per UltraPixel)''
-''HTC 10’s front camera is as impressive as its main camera. It features a large pixel sensor, an ƒ/1.8 lens and a screen flash, so shots come out brighter and richer. Its wide-angle lens fits more friends and fun into every photo. And, in a world first, it’s the only front camera with OIS for better selfies every time.''
-''HTC 10 combines vivid 4K video with the world’s first stereo 24-bit Hi-Res audio recording in a smartphone''
-''HTC 10’s camera is designed to launch almost instantly, in as little as 0.6 seconds. While our 2nd generation laser autofocus gives you focused shots faster''
-''Brilliant sound is at the very heart of HTC 10. In fact, it’s one of the few phones with certified* Hi-Res audio. Just press play and you’ll hear how Hi-Res audio processing, 24-bit DAC and our new high performance headset amplifier are all carefully tuned to work together to deliver a true symphony of sound.''
-''The new HTC BoomSound™ Hi-Fi edition speakers feature the same separated tweeter and woofer design as leading acoustic systems, with a dedicated amplifier for each speaker to deliver audio quality unprecedented from a smartphone.''
-''HTC 10’s fingerprint security keeps your data safe, but unlocks at just the touch of your finger - in a lightning fast 0.2 seconds. Our sensor recognizes your fingerprint from almost every angle and position. And its smart algorithm learns to recognize you even faster and more accurately over time.''
-''And a next generation 2K LCD display that is 30% more colorful and specially tuned to cinema color standards, so your movies look true to the director’s vision.''
-''Boost+. Able to dynamically allocate resources as required, it makes switching between apps smoother and maximizes battery life by reducing the power usage of background apps.''
-''The new HTC Freestyle Layout frees you from an on-screen grid and lets you get creative. Drag icons, stickers and widgets anywhere. Layer them, overlap them, group them and more. You can even link stickers to apps, and get rid of on-screen icons entirely. This space is yours, use it your way.''
-''We’ve engineered HTC 10 from the inside out to stay running longer – up to 2 days of normal use. Enough to keep you entertained for hours upon hours. It’s all thanks to our new PowerBotics system - which enhances hardware and software efficiency and delivers up to 30% longer battery life.''
-''Every HTC 10 comes with the latest Quick Charge 3.0 enabled Rapid Charger, and is made to stay cool while charging the battery quicker than ever - up to 50% in just 30 minutes''

Ovo miriše na hit, ja osobno ne vidim slabu točku, osim šarenog Sensea, manje više su pokupili sve šta valja sa drugih, kameru sa Nexusa i Samsunga, leću LGa, HiRes i bateriju Sonyja, dodali svoje i ovo zaista izgleda odlično!

Evo i DxO ocjene: 88!