Tema: Logitech G13
View Single Post
Staro 13.01.2009., 10:21   #22
Gradjanin
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2007
mislim da je ovo cisto iskreni opis doticne dodatne tipkovnice. ima jos tri review-a u kojima ekipa svrsava na g13, no ovaj barem pise realno i kako vidim, taman onako kako bi ja to opisao. tocno prema potrebama zanemarujuci wow efekat jer "to cekam 20+ godina da dode"...hebote, likovi kao d anisu do sada vidjeli slicna rjesenja koja se vec duze na trzistu.

pa eto taj review sa linka logitech stranice, g13:

Good device in theory
Date: January 9, 2009
"I waited for this device to become available forever. I jumped on it when it came in stock. Now that I have it, I'm frustrated to no end.

The joystick position is non-adjustable. And because of this, I can't use it. A lot of left-right movements eventually slide the joystick to past my knuckle on my thumb and I can't push it to the right anymore.

I'm used to using the keypad on a G15 version 1. The "home" (depressed) keys on the G13 are on the second row, which leaves two rows below you. I have an easier time raising my wrist to hit rows above me instead of sliding my wrist up and down to hit rows below the home row. I'm trying to use the third row as the home row, I even tried to move the depressed buttons down a row, but they don't fit.

Logitech should've looked at the spacing of the keys on their keyboard before placing the keys on this unit. Sure, there are plenty of buttons, but there's almost half the space between the keys and I end up pressing two keys at once often.

The display is small (compared to the G15), but unadjustable. Having the G13 right next to my keyboard puts it about a foot off to my left while using it, which makes the display just about useless during play. A cheaper unit without a display (like they do with the keyboards) would be a plus.

The drivers and configuration interface are great. It detected my G15 and imported the settings over. One driver covers both the G13 and the G15. The displays can function independently of each other.

The backlight on the G13 is much brighter than the G15 I have. Also note, the G13 requires a powered USB port, so you can't plug it into the G15. (At least the one I have.)"

pa prema ovome, i nije neki bas, full iskoristiv dodatak. sve pet no nekako ipak...