View Single Post
Staro 02.12.2010., 13:27   #62
bluefluid
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2007
Arrow Informacije, recenzije i pitanja u vezi Intelovih s1155 procesora i P67/H67 ploča

Stvari se sve vise zahuktavaju, vijesti se mnoze diljem neta pa mislim da bi bilo dobro to sve imati na jednom mjestu...

Pocele su se i perjanice najavljivati

ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution Motherboard Pictured

Citiraj:
ASUS unveiled its new workstation-grade socket LGA1155 motherboard that supports 2011-series Core i3/5/i7 processors, as well as, upcoming Xeon LGA1155 processors, the P8P67 WS Revolution. It is packed to the brim with features. To begin with, the CPU is powered by a 16+2 phase digital VRM, the socket is wired to four DDR3 DIMM slots for dual-channel memory, supporting speeds of over DDR3-2200 MHz. There are four PCI-Express 2.0 x16 slots, supporting 3-way SLI/CrossFireX, probably using a bridge chip such as the NVIDIA nForce 200, and three PCI-E x1.

Storage features include four SATA 6 Gb/s ports, and four SATA 3 Gb/s. Connectivity features include two Intel GbE controllers, 8+2 channel HD audio, two USB 3.0 ports, and a number of USB 2.0 ports. Other features include a system diagnostics card, EPU energy-efficiency processor, TurboV Processing Unit (TPU), and Quick Gate instant-on OS. ASUS will announce pricing when it most probably releases this board in January.

ASUS Designing Fatal1ty-branded Motherboards

Citiraj:
Leading professional gamer Fatal1ty has branded all kinds of PC hardware, including peripherals, headsets, sound cards, graphics cards, and even motherboards made by erstwhile Abit. Motherboards with the Fatal1ty branding are making a comeback, this time under the charge of ASUS. It is reported that ASUS is designing some socket LGA1155 motherboards based on the Intel P67 chipset using the Fatal1ty branding, in a motherboard that faintly appears to be derivative of the Republic of Gamers series. ASUS will show off its latest motherboards at CES 2011, which will also be the time when Intel unveils its 2011 Core processor family. Socket LGA1155 processors, coupled with Intel P67 platform is the key segment that targets gamers.
Izvor:techpowerup
______________________________________________________________________________________

Evo i dobar pregled ploce koja ima potencijala (ovisno o cijeni naravno) da bude vrlo popularna

ASUS P8P67 Deluxe Sandy bridge mobo preview

Citiraj:
This motherboard is using a 16+2 phases (digital) design cooled by blue'ish heatsinks. Of course features like SATA 6G and USB 3 are available as well, and guess what, the board supports SLI and Crossfire, albeit in a x8:x8 configuration. There even is a 3rd mechanical x16 slot though that one is limited at x4 PCE lanes (still handy for a PhysX card).
Citiraj:
Key feature of this board is its Dual Intelligent Processors 2- with DIGI+ VRM. DIGI+ VRM combines digital and analog VRM design, delivering less switching delay while offering better accuracy at the same time. Delivering better permeability and less power loss, meaning less heat will be produced under the compared with the traditional digital VRM design.
Izvor: guru3d

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: bluefluid. 23.12.2010. u 18:41.
bluefluid je offline   Reply With Quote