View Single Post
Staro 14.10.2015., 20:19   #2495
JC Denton
dr. sc. tech. dipl. ing.
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2003
Evo još malo "ulja na vatru" u svezi glede boljih DX12 performansi Radeona u odnosu na GeForce (iz release notes-a novih Catalyst 15.10 beta drivera):

"
Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 15.10 Beta Windows Driver Performance Optimizations
    • Ashes of the Singularity™ - DirectX® 12 Quality and Performance optimizations
"

Dakle, još bolje nego sa starim driverima i još više razloga za likovanje AMD fanboy-cima

Da sve ne bude lijepo i ružičasto, još nisu riješili jednu stvar koja me povremeno pogodi na mojoj R9 270X, i zna živcirat:

"
Known Issues:
    • [77970] Ashes of the Singularity™ may crash on some AMD 300 series GPUs
    • [59528] Core clock fluctuations may be experienced when FreeSync™ and FRTC are both enabled on some AMD CrossFire™ systems
    • [58233] Ashes of the Singularity™ may fail to launch on some GPUs with 2GB Video Memory. AMD continues to work with Stardock to resolve the issue. In the meantime, deleting the game config file helps resolve the issue
    • [77255] The secondary display adapter is missing in the Device Manager and the AMD Catalyst™ Control Center after installing the driver on a Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 system
    • [59475] Elite: Dangerous - poor performance may be experienced in SuperCruise mode
    • [59792] A black screen may be encountered on bootup on Windows® 10 systems. The system will ultimately continue to the Windows login screen
"

Imaš SSD u sistemu da se komp brže boot-a, i onda čekaš 1-2 minute da se grafa sjeti da treba prikazat sliku. Nice AMD. Very nice
JC Denton je offline   Reply With Quote