View Single Post
Staro 12.04.2020., 15:34   #4679
GLUPAN
Premium

Datum registracije: Sep 2004
Question

Citiraj:
Autor Alfa_R Pregled postova
Ako skineš pwm pin fanovi idu na 100%. Tako da vjerujem da je greška ili tu ili u kontroleru na gpu.
Ako ima i tach pin onda može i on zblesirati pa kontroler vrti opet max vjerojatno.
Na mobitelu sam pa ću malo teže quotati jedan izvor strani ali me zanima vezano uz ovo što si napisao, može li se tu nešto poduzeti i ako može, što?

Može li ovo što je jedan čovjek u jednoj temi napisao i (uradio valjda)...biti na tragu ovoga što si ti rekao u zadnjoj poruci kao riješenje?

I had the same problem with my graphic card and I can tell you that most probably one of your fan-RPM sensor is not working anymore.
This is how you solve the problem:

Step

1.) Open the graphic card case and have a close look at the two radiators. There you will see 2 times a 4 pin cable but only one is with 3 wires the other one has 4.
the one with the 4 wires is going to give the information about the RPM of both Fans.

Most probably the one that is connected via 4 pin - 4 wire cable is the one where the RPM sensor is broken.

2.) switch the cable (you have to connect the 4pin-4wire cable now with the fan that was pluged into the fan with the 4pin-3 wire cable.)

3.) close the graphic card case (place the wires nicely not that you will have any noice afterwards or that it going to be stucked somwhere) and plug it into your computer.
Now you should be able to see the real RPM you can check if its properly working at MSI Afterburner while checking diffrent fan speeds and after you can leave it as it was before by just let windows and Nvidia doing there thing.

No annoying fan noises anymore by idle.