View Single Post
Staro 26.11.2014., 18:37   #137
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2012
Ma nije samo ubisoft, dualci su realno gotovi (pri tom ne mislim na dual + HT tipa i3 i laptop i5), quad postaje minimum. "Virtualne" jezgre zasad prolaze za pokretanje tih igara. Naravno to neće biti u SVIM igrama, i neće doći tako naglo, al odumiranje im je sa prvom igrom započelo. Naravno bit će još puno ovakvih igara (obratit pozornost na i3 i celerona), kao i shadow of mordor

HT između i3 i pentiuma čini razliku između pokretanja ili ne pokretanja igara, odnosno fluidnog i nefluidnog igranja.

Citiraj:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare scaled incredibly well on our hexa-core. In order to find out whether this title can be played with constant 60fps on a variety of PC systems, we simulated a dual-core, a tri-core and a quad-core system. All of the aforementioned systems were able to push constant 60fps. However, we do have to note that on our simulated dual-core system there was noticeable stuttering issues that went away as soon as we enabled Hyper Threading. Owners of really old dual-core CPUs may be able to overcome those stuttering issues by overclocking their CPUs.
izvor

Citiraj:
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is a open-world game, meaning that it should normally be a CPU-bound title. Well, it appears that Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is the exception to that rule. Even though Monolith’s game scales well on six cores, it runs amazingly well even on dual-cores (with HT enabled). We did notice some minor drops to 45fps in some scenes with our simulated dual-core system but for the most part, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor ran with constant 60fps. A quad-core, on the other hand, was behaving exactly the same with our hexa-core (it didn’t matter whether HT was enabled or not). Ironically enough, Monolith suggests an i7 3770; a far better CPU than our simulated one. So rest assured i3 owners, you will be able to run Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor without issues unless you are GPU limited.
izvor

Znači "4 threada" izvlači i3 (zasad) tako da si miran, naravno HT i7-ici ništa ne pretstavlja u tim igrama po performansama. U tim igrama ti je i3 bolji od fx-a, tako da ništa nije "crno bijelo", ali uspoređujući fx 6300 vs i3 4xxx, fx ima ljepšu budućnost
Manuel Calavera je offline   Reply With Quote