View Single Post
Staro 28.03.2018., 06:17   #94
lit
Premium

Datum registracije: Oct 2009
Ako je isto kao blockchain driveri onda ne vidim zašto bi ljudi prelazili na nove: don't fix what is not broken.
Kad su već radili nove driver onda su automatski trebali biti 10% bolji, i nakon ovih testiranja u public dodati još 10%. Ovako ne vidim svrhu nikakvu.

Sa btctalk foruma:
Just tested the new drivers vs the old blockchain drivers.
Hash rate is slightly down on each of my Vega's by at least 40-50 h/s (with 8x Vega 64's)

Also even though I applied the powertables, when opening OverdriveN most of the powertable settings get greyed out (I tweak some of the settings with my own profile within OverdriveN) when you apply settings.

And powerdraw is slightly up, might be because of the powertables/OverdriveN not working properly.

So. . .

Switched back using the old blockchain drivers and all working fine (better hash, power and overdriveN working properly)
Needless to say I'll be staying put for now with the blockchain drivers until things get updated.

One thing to note you don't have to reset the drivers after rebooting with the new drivers which is the only plus I can see for now.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: lit. 28.03.2018. u 06:23.
lit je offline   Reply With Quote