View Single Post
Staro 09.10.2018., 22:59   #2308
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
Citiraj:
Autor Manuel Calavera Pregled postova
Koliko sam shvatio pokušavaju odigrat "nvidia rtx" šemu, recenzije ne smiju vani još 10 dana, a cpu pušeni na preorderanje

Pa da ne kupuju baš ful na slijepo kao rtx izbacili koju plaćenu recenziju da pripomognu...
Najgore od svega je to da se i dalje ponašaju ko da je upravo lansiran Conroe ili Sandy Bridge, dok svijet stoji na mjestu.
Razlike u cijeni su skoro, pa nepostojeće, dok je 14nm++ proces jedina "novost" u osvježenoj Skylake-X seriji.
Citiraj:
The benchmarks carried out by Principled Technologies are even more bogus than we first thought. A few viewers pointed out that the Ryzen 7 2700X was listed as tested in the “Game Mode” within the Ryzen Master software and I foolishly thought they might have just made a simple copy and paste error in their document as they would have used this mode for the 2950X. This does explain why the Threadripper CPUs were faster than the 2700X in every test. What this means is a CCX module in the 2700X was completely disabled, essentially turning it into a quad-core. I’ve gone ahead and re-run the XMP 2933 test with Game Mode enabled and now I’m getting results that are within the margin of error to those published by Principled Technologies. This is unbelievable, I don’t know if they are being extremely malicious or it’s just incompetence of the highest order. How do you take note of every last setting to be documented but not realize just 4-core/8-threads are active on an 8-core/16-thread processor?
Izvor: Hardware Unboxed

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: The Exiled. 09.10.2018. u 23:27.
The Exiled je offline   Reply With Quote