Staro 12.01.2023., 18:11   #1389
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014

Citiraj:
Citiraj:
Autor SlavoS Pregled postova
Izgleda da je neko usro i šefa i stanicu i šest kilometara pruge.

AMD Radeon RX 6000 GPUs Mysteriously Start Dying, German Repair Shop Receives 48 Cards With Cracked Chips
Citiraj:
Autor Disco Pregled postova
Ovo zvuči kao SF.
Sumnja za početak pada na drivere...hmmm...Fajn Vajn™
Ali slike su odlične, kao kad ti izgore kolači pa ostanu zaljepljeni za tepsiju...u ovom slučaju se kolačić kvalitetno zapekao za kuler.
Citiraj:
Autor The Exiled Pregled postova
OK, ali puni su mu komentari ljudi koji pričaju da imaju te modele i "problematične" drivere, pa im sve radi uz nekolicinu da su možda skinuli zadnju verziju drivera koja je isključivo za nove RX 7900 modele.
Citiraj:
Autor MadBoY Pregled postova
I kolika je vjerojatnost da su te kartice bile korištenje za rudarenje i tko zna kakav BIOS imaju na sebi.

Citiraj:
Citiraj:
The problem supposedly has nothing to do with the workload (games/media playback) or the intensity of use of these cards. However, the same driver was installed on all cards, namely the last available driver for the Radeon RX 6000 series, which was released at the beginning of December. Since then, AMD has only made drivers available for the Radeon RX 7900 GPUs, with a major update for all cards coming later this month. The problem is strange, of course, and there is no evidence other than what the store has told us. Moreover, the vast majority of users did not experience such issues, so the problem might not be related to the GPU driver at all. KrisFix has posted the top photos of the card shown in the video. The GPU of the card has visible cracks in the chip. Such defects are not related to the driver.
Izvor: Igor'sLAB
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G + Vega iGPU | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M
The Exiled je offline   Reply With Quote