View Single Post
Staro 01.10.2019., 22:19   #171
Smarty
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: May 2005
Evo njihov odgovor:
"Hi again Ivan,

I understand that this took you by surprise - the reason is that our prices vary between countries, because we do support regional pricing. This takes into account different spending rates and life standard indexes in different countries.

I understand that this might have made you change your mind, but at least it's something you're aware of now!

Let me know if you have questions about anything else, because I would love to give you as much information as I can.

Epic regards,"

na šta san in sada odgovorija zašto me nije stavila onda u neku bolju zemlju nije da je to toliko bitno, ipak san do prije 5 min bia na drugom kraju planete i nikoga nije bilo briga
A ovako će sigurno izgubit jednog kupca

Edit: evo novi odgovor:
"Hi again Ivan,

I absolutely would love to help you with this, but the reason why it won't work is something that you're already acquainted with - you were not able to purchase because the country on your account was wrong.

This is something that we can't change in our system - we can indeed change the country that is listed on your profile, but if you don't actually live/purchase there, it won't work.

I hope that this makes it clear to you. Thank you for your curiosity and I hope that you understand why I couldn't help in this regard!

Epic wishes,"

Koliko vama košta?

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Smarty. 01.10.2019. u 23:14.
Smarty je offline   Reply With Quote