View Single Post
Staro 16.01.2024., 12:38   #18243
kopija
DIY DILETANT

Datum registracije: Jan 2009
Citiraj:
Autor Taproot7 Pregled postova
Neizmjerno mi je drago da vam se sviđa serija kojima se sviđa i naravno nemam ništa protiv vašeg mišljenja i uživajte u njoj i jedva iščekujte nove nastavke. naveo sam stvari koje su nepotrebne a guraju se u seriju i nemaju veze s radnjom jer ako će paralelna radnja uz očito kopiranje The Thinga biti LGHDTV4K+ odnošaji na Aljasci i priče kako je rudar rudaru stavio rudu u rudnik, onda hvala lijepo i laku noć što se mene tiče.

Ja sam imao flashbackove Života na sjeveru i Twin Peaksa.
Kažu da se žene osjećaju prljavo nakon silovanja i baš tako sam se i ja osjećao.

"Kopija pretjeruje po običaju", kaže David Chase, "ali ima nešto u tome."

Now, he says the streaming giants are killing intelligent drama

Then came HBO and its bold, adult TV. It is hard to overstate the impact the channel had. In 1997 it made the prison drama Oz and, free from the puritanical control of ad money, loaded up on the R-rated content — draw a straight line from that to Game of Thrones. Oz, though, was small fry compared with the impact of The Sopranos. Chase loved the lack of ads as much as being allowed to have his characters kill and curse. “I had the best job in Hollywood.” It was total freedom and for a while the small screen good times kept coming, with Netflix, Prime Video and Apple TV+.

Chase, however, thinks that era is over. Which brings us back to the funeral. “We’re going back to where I was,” he says. He takes a breath. “They’re going to have commercials.” He’s right, adverts are back — on Netflix and Prime Video. “And I’ve already been told to dumb it down.”

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: kopija. 16.01.2024. u 19:46.
kopija je offline   Reply With Quote