View Single Post
Staro 15.01.2009., 02:06   #63
Nani
hdtelevizija.com editor
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2008
Hoces da kazes da to sto si ti imao plocu bug-free da problem ne postoji?

http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?...Language=en-us

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewto...?f=38&t=807075

http://forums.amd.com/game/messagevi...threadid=99753

Problem sa IE je rjesen donekle sa catalistima 8.12 ali nije rjesio Firefox, dok pojedine stranice i dalje laguju u IE-u.

I sve i da radi kako treba opet napominjem nema 8 kanalni HD zvuk pa kako god se okrene nVidin cispet je superiorniji.

@akroporid

Konfiguracija koju sam naveo, vrti svaki 1080p mkv bez ikakvih problema(mkv je takodjer 24p kao i blu-ray pa ne treba vise od 24 slikice u sec za reprodukciju), jako se malo grije, bez problema staviti pasivni cpu hladnjake i pasivnu napojnu jedinicu.
8200 cipset odlicno radi sa svakim av receiverom i izbacuje LPCM 7.1 zvuk preko av receivera na 7.1 konfiguraciju zvucnika naravno preko hdmi out izlaza.

Anandtech je testirao Intelov G35/45, AMD 780G/790GX i nVidiin 8200/8300 cipset iposto govorimo o HTPC-u da citiram par recenica;
Citiraj:
Autor Anandtech
24 fps Playback: Perfect on NVIDIA
Most movies are recorded at 24 frames per second, however most displays and graphics cards refresh the screen 60 times per second (60Hz). Enter the home theater space and you'll find a number of displays that can properly output a 24 fps signal, but with an HTPC you'll need a video card that can properly output a 24Hz signal. Support for 24 fps playback isn't necessary, but you'll find that without it wide panning shots won't be smooth as the camera moves from one point to the next. The reason is that it's impossible to evenly divide 24 frames into 60, so some frames end up being displayed more than others (the infamous 3:2 pulldown).
On one end of the spectrum we have Intel's G45 which absolutely does not support proper 24p playback. The G45 still does not have official support for it in the drivers and although 24 fps playback is possible in the hardware, we seriously doubt the software group will implement it (that's a dare).
The AMD 780G/790GX results were very choppy at times; even when they seemed smooth we experienced audio sync problems.
The only platform that can properly handle 24 fps output is NVIDIA's GeForce 8200/8300. It just works.
8-channel LPCM
We've been talking about 8-channel LPCM for quite a while now, if you want to know what this is consult our article on the topic. Currently the Intel G35/G45 and NVIDIA GeForce 8200/8300 chipsets support 8-channel LPCM output via HDMI. AMD continues to trail with 2-channel LPCM output on their chipsets. However, they are offering 8-channel LPCM support on the HD 4xxx series of video cards. Of course that option comes with an additional cost and potential problems such as incompatibility with AVR receivers (i.e. those from Yamaha). NVIDIA removed the option for selecting 5.1 channel support in their HDMI drivers, instead offering only 7.1 for multi-channel setups, but this option returns in a soon to be released audio driver set.
Naravno da Intelov G45 ima previse problema kako sam i rekao sa av receiverima da bi se uopste mogao uzeti u razmatranje za konekciju sa receiverom.

Detaljan test moze se naci na sljedecoj stranjici; http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=3430&p=5

Zaklucak je uglavnom ovaj;
Citiraj:
Autor Anandtech
if we had to choose one chipset for primary HTPC usage, it would be the NVIDIA GeForce 8200. The GF8200 offers 8-channel LPCM output, no hassle 1080P/24 fps playback capabilities, modest pricing, and a relatively low power envelope when paired with an appropriate processor such as the Phenom X3 8750 or Phenom X4 9350e.
O 780G cipsetu nedostacima;
Citiraj:
Autor Anandtech
The drawback for us is the lack of multi-channel LPCM HDMI audio output and not so great 1080P/24 fps playback capabilities
Sto je porazavajuce za cipset da nema dobru 24p podrsku!

O G45 cipset nedostacima;
Citiraj:
Autor Anandtech
However, we have no idea if implementation of 1080P/24 fps support will occur. Speaking of driver quality and features, this is one area where Intel is behind AMD and NVIDIA
Kao sto sam rekao i ranije Phenom + nVidia 8200 dobitna kombinacija za HTPC.

Ovakva konfiguracija je narucena preko bare i kompletan dojam sa Meediom cu napisati kad stigne.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Nani. 15.01.2009. u 02:29.
Nani je offline   Reply With Quote