Staro 10.07.2017., 12:30   #146
vacs
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2008
Evo sto se tice Pay-a

https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/tenx-...s-d9b20e45c728

Citiraj:
When so-called experts discuss that in pure Usd terms people did not make much profits through PAY, they completely discount that the entire market truly crashed over the past 2–4 weeks, having a massive impact on each and every cryptocurrency. People tend to forget about that and prefer to pick out those statistics that show only part of the entire picture:

For example people love to point out that PAY dropped over 90% on the first day, which was due to HIT-BTC displaying fake prices over 70 Usd and us warning people that these prices are not real.

Bittrex opening up the trading 2 hours too early which lead to some additional confusion.

An ominous trader trying to dump PAY with a 2-million Usd sale order that got eaten up with lightning speed.

Our competition writing posts and articles on how this is the fall of TenX.
dakle, kao sto sam rekao, svi su pali, nema razloga za paniku, kad god vidite da neki coin pada morate pogledati i cijenu btc i etha, ako su btc i eth ostali isti a taj coin pao znaci da nesto ne valja sa njim, ako svi skupa idu dole onda je to samo smjer kojim trenutno trziste ide, blizi se 26.7. i segwit2 koji vrag zna u kojem ce smjeru povesti btc, no takoder ako bude padao ne treba bjezati, nije prvi put da se takve stvari dogadaju, a nece biti ni zadnji

keep calm and hodl
vacs je offline   Reply With Quote