View Single Post
Staro 12.03.2015., 18:44   #131
potemkin.hr
Akutna lijenčina
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2006
No i tako, novi intervju sa glavonjom iz CD Projekta, i ne zvuči bajno...

Link

Citiraj:
Platform unification exists – we have a single build, which is distributed to each one of them. The game is the same, the draw distance is the same. Minor differences result from the fact that the GPU is parameterized differently on different consoles, which can result in, for instance, the temperature of the color.

How will the PC ultra version hold up against consoles?

It will be possible to spot differences in, for example, Nvidia HairWorks, but those are very demanding graphically, so a strong PC will be needed. It might not be politically correct what I’m about to say, but in the future you will be able to turn on the option of ubersampling, which, upon the release of The Witcher 2, was killing the game, and will probably do so with this title, so we don’t want to unlock it as of now. The game looks better, but the requirements are insane.

Are all the textures and models the same?

Yes, there is only one version, otherwise we wouldn’t be able to make the game on time. We would have to take it all apart, and build and test on three different platforms at the same time, which is impossible. So we have one base, and then carry it over to other platforms.
On platforms with less memory, we manage it differently. Less complex models load, it all depends on what is going on the screen at the moment. To sum up, there are only a few differences between the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, that, instead of changing the configuration, solve certain problems.
Citiraj:
On the recommended requirements on the PC will we have 30fps, or 60fps?

I think, we'll stick with 30fps.
Krenuli su lagano stopama ubisofta sa platform parityjom, krešu PC verziju lagano.

potemkin.hr je offline   Reply With Quote