View Single Post
Staro 25.04.2023., 18:31   #5829
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
Na serverskom polju i dalje sve ide po planu i programu, dok se za desktop možda čak i posloži slabiji Meteor Lake CPU, tak da im baš ne propadnu sve jezgre inicijalno namijenjene isključivo mobilnom izdanju.
Citiraj:
Intel Sapphire Rapids sales forcasted to slow down, Microsoft cuts orders
Citiraj:
Intel's major Cloud Service Provider (CSP) client, Microsoft, has notified the supply chain that the company is cutting orders of Sapphire Rapids Xeons by 50-70% in the second half of 2023. Interestingly, Intel's supply chain has notified the company to cut chip orders by around 50% amidst weak server demand. This comes straight after Intel's plans to start shipping Sapphire Rapids processors in the second quarter of 2023 and deliver the highly anticipated lineup to customers.
Izvor: TechPowerUp
Citiraj:
Intel's Meteor Lake CPUs for desktops incoming, but there's a catch
Citiraj:
Intel is on track to release its codenamed Meteor Lake-S processors for desktops in the coming quarters, but there's a catch. The company will only address entry-level and mainstream systems with these CPUs, whereas performance-demanding PCs will have to use Raptor Lake Refresh or Arrow Lake-S processors. It looks as though Intel's Meteor Lake-S processors will only exist in Core i3 and Core i5 models rated for 35W and 65W, which is good enough for compact and standard entry-level and mid-range desktops. Meteor Lake-S will share Intel's Socket V1 (for LGA1851 CPUs) and Intel's 800-series chipset platform with Intel's Arrow Lake-S processors. Meanwhile, motherboards aimed at Arrow Lake-S, which will exist in Core i7 and Core i9 variants for gamers and enthusiasts, will feature considerably more advanced voltage regulating modules to offer maximum performance. You can expect it will be priced accordingly.
Izvor: Tom's Hardware
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G + Vega iGPU | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M
The Exiled je online   Reply With Quote