View Single Post
Staro 06.03.2018., 15:10   #57
Doktor O
I encompass, and I eclips
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2010
https://venturebeat.com/2018/03/05/b...-and-more/amp/

Battlefield V — a name that could still change (EA and DICE reportedly used this as placeholder for Battlefield 1 as well) — does take place during World War II, but the leak claims it follows the German side exclusively. That is not the case. Battlefield V’s campaign will work a lot like Battlefield 1 with the episodic ministories that follow soldiers from all over the globe.

The leak also mentioned “cooperative” play, and that is something that DICE is working on for Battlefield V. The leak suggests that this is a special mode that runs squads of players through “randomly generated Conquest missions,” but the studio could expand the scope beyond that. I also don’t know if this will support splitscreen, but DICE knows this is a question that gets asked alongside any promises of co-op.

The leak alleges that players can also now go prone on their backs, which is similar to how going prone works in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege from publisher Ubisoft. This is accurate, and it should give players more movement options during competitive multiplayer in DICE’s shooter.