View Single Post
Staro 17.12.2017., 12:57   #55
segregator
Propali Amigaš
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2003
Citiraj:
Autor FRipper Pregled postova
Onda si od tamo trebao njima platiti...ja majnam na bittrex i od tamo plaćam btc-om gdje kupujem nešto s njime. Dodaš na njihovu cifru samo 0.001 da na kraju ispadne točan iznos, i to je to...

Tih 3% nema samo u US i kada imaš USD karticu i plaćaš kod njih... znaći 3% bi bilo i da plaćaš na pos-u negdje u njemačkoj...

"Card dollar/euro/pound loads via bitcoin are processed through the BitPay platform, so you will pay the the BitPay network cost and your own wallet miner fee to make bitcoin-to-dollar/euro/pound loads. Learn more about the costs of sending a bitcoin payment to BitPay.

There are no transaction fees for using the card to pay in the your currency's region of acceptance (EUR in the Eurozone, GBP in the UK). If you are using a USD card outside of the United States of America (or EUR outside of the Eurozone, GBP outside of the UK) you will pay a fee of 3% to cover the cost of currency conversion."

meni podebljani dio zvuči da treba karticu napuniti sa eurima,a ne dolarima ako si u EU, da se izbjegne tih 3%
segregator je offline   Reply With Quote