View Single Post
Staro 03.01.2019., 07:53   #108
gearvita

Datum registracije: Sep 2018
i7S Mini TWS Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds - Never Limited by Wire

Equipped with i7S wireless Bluetooth earbuds, wireless to connect mobile devices and you can share music with your families or friends. Superb sound quality headset with ultra-low power consumption Bluetooth V4.2, create a best 360 degrees stereo sound and superb bass sound. Coupled with 950mAh charging dock, a mini power bank can charge for your Bluetooth headset 5 times, not afraid of power-off anymore when you have an outing.

Product Features:
● Adopt true wireless technology, never limited by wire.
● Stereo mode or mono mode, up to you.
● Bluetooth CRS4.2 technology, more stable, wider coverage, lower power consumption.
● Support connecting with two devices simultaneously.
● Automatically connect to the phone after the first pairing.
● English voice prompt, expandient for use.
● With built-in microphone, you can enjoy clear handsfree calling.
● Compact and lightweight design, no burden on your ears.
● 950mAh charging base and mini portable design, solve the problems of charging and carrying.
● Seamless music enjoyment of music up to 8 hours on a single charge and 100 hours of standby.
● LED indicators reminds of status of low battery, taking charge, and fully charged.
● Battery status real-time displayed on iOS device.
● Double click to redial outgoing call, one click to play pause music.
● Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices.

The true wireless design mini earbuds at $16.99 on GearVita is great for running, jogging, hiking and other exercise, you can enjoy your wireless sports as much as you like: https://gearvita.com/i7s-mini-tws-wi...rging-box.html

Hot sale products:
buy huawei honor band 4 running version
buy lenovo z5 pro 128gb