View Single Post
Staro 19.06.2019., 10:30   #12718
markoc
Banned

Datum registracije: Dec 2018
Citiraj:
Autor Elven Pregled postova
https://www.mall.hr/tv-prijemnici/ph...mnik-55oled803

Philipsov OLED za 9000 (plus još neki bluetooth zvučnik, nebitno). Odlična cijena i dobra alternativa LG-u. Meni se sviđa zbog ambilighta, ima jako dobar motion processing i općenito je pobrao odlične ocjene prošle godine na reviewovima.

Evo i šta kažeta dva nekako najviše poštovana čovjeka u svjetu recenzija.

Vincent Teoh:

The Philips OLED803 excels at making the best of grubby, standard-definition broadcasts - it's one of the very best in this regard - but unsurprisingly UHD (ultra high-definition) HDR content is where the TV shines. After calibration, HDR peak brightness on our 65OLED803 review unit came in at 875 nits (10% window), the highest we've measured from any 2018 OLED. This helps the TV deliver some of the most impactful HDR we've seen on a consumer OLED, despite minor clipping of bright specular highlights in 4000-nit movies and occasional posterisation at high colour luminance.

For short bursts the 65OLED803 can actually hit 900 nits of brightness - around 70-100 nits more than any other OLED TV I've seen to date.
These unique-for-OLED brightness highlights persist, too, even when the highlight is sitting right alongside an area of inky blackness. This makes you blissfully aware of OLED's natural contrast advantage over its LED rival. More importantly, though, it also delivers the most fulfilling HDR experience I've seen on an OLED TV.

The 65OLED803 excels with its colour in most ways. Saturations with HDR/wide colour sources look extremely rich and vivid. Extreme HDR areas such as bright blue skies can also look more natural than they typically do on OLED TVs - presumably because the extra peak brightness Philips has somehow eked out of its latest OLED TV unlocks slightly more colour volume.

John Archer:

While the 65OLED803 is more equipped for HDR than other OLED TVs, it also handles standard dynamic range content extremely well. Sticking to native SDR light levels, the picture looks nuanced, natural, and rich.

Also, a new element of the latest P5 system can convert SDR content into HDR superbly well, ramping up the SDR image's brightness and colour range with exceptional intelligence. By which I mean that its enhancements are applied to different degrees in different parts of the picture, depending on where they're most needed. This leads to a much more consistently natural-looking faux HDR experience than those provided by most other TV brands.

The 65OLED803 is also mostly a cut above the norm with its motion handling. It can remove judder and blur without looking too processed, or causing lots of haloing around moving objects. The only issue is that my preferred "Movie" setting for the motion processing can leave judder with vertical camera movements.

Philips rounds out a really excellent picture performance with more shadow detail in dark areas than some OLED TVs, plus OLED's usual viewing angle advantage.
markoc je offline   Reply With Quote