View Single Post
Staro 26.01.2007., 23:15   #83
McG
-------

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
Intel mijenja rokove...novi procesori, ploče i chipseti stižu ranije na tržište

Intel plans to advance the release date of next-generation dual-core Pentium E and single-core Celeron 400 from the third quarter to the mid of the second quarter. On a meanwhile, the specification of next-generation 45nm processors has been finalized, releasing at the end of this year but not in a great amount. There will be a small amount of 45nm Intel Core 2 Quad available on Dec.

The next-generation quad-core Yorkfield and dual-core Wolfdate are scheduled releasing in the first quarter of 2008, while an exception is made for Yorkfield based Intel Core 2 Extreme which will be released a bit earlier in Dec, marking an earlier date for delivering. 45nm quad-core Yorkfield is a native design, and it’s the driving force to push up the hit rate of the cache. 45nm quad-core Yorkfield contains up to 12MB L2 Cache, and remains at 1066MHz FSB and LGA 775 package. For 45nm dual-core Wolfdate, its FSB goes a step further to 1333MHz, and contains up to 6MB L2 Cache.

Citiraj:
  • This is the year of Santa Rosa. Intel will produce a Core 2 Extreme X7800, a Celeron 540, and Core 2 Duo U7600 and U7500 for this.
  • A Celeron 530 is expected at the end of March, while Intel also promises Core 2 Solo Napa refresh chips the U2200 and the U2100.
  • Lastly, but not leastly, Intel is promising a raft of desktop motherboards including three in June - the Dragon Tail Peak (iP35 Express), Frostburg (iG33 Express) and Buffalo Creek (iG33 Express).

EDIT:
45nm Penryn - detalji i specifikacije (1, 2)
Chipseti serije 3

Izvor: HKEPC, Inquirer, AnandTech i DailyTech

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 27.01.2007. u 15:37. Razlog: Dodani detalji oko Penryn procesora i chipseta serije 3
McG je offline   Reply With Quote