Staro 04.02.2017., 21:16   #4
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
Citiraj:
Autor Bubba Pregled postova
Hvala, probat ću.

EDIT: Probao i ne funkcionira iz razloga šta koristim modificirani iso Windowsa (dobijem poruku "Initial menu has no label entries"), a Serva zahtijeva netaknuti iso, tako da na kraju opet ne znam jel radi :/
Pa eto i podsjetnik drugima ako misle koristit Servu - ne radi s modificiranim Win instalacijama.

Citiraj:
8.9- Troubleshooting "Initial menu has no label entries" displayed at the client.

Basically the PXE/BINL service works by you copying your Windows distribution components under some “head” directory under WIA_WDS\ or WIA_RIS\. Then Serva BINL processes all those "head" directories making a Serva “asset” out of everyone of them. Finally at the booting client every Serva asset is accessed by a menu entry on Serva’s automatically created menu.

But, what if the Windows distribution components that you just added do not really conform a standard (Retail, MSDN, etc) Windows distribution? Probably they present a heavily customized file/directory structure unknown to Serva's BINL. In that case Serva’s BINL layer will not be able to do its job properly and it will not create the corresponding Serva asset out of them.

If Serva was unable to parse a single valid asset you will get "Initial menu has no label entries" when booting your client. Just use the right Windows distributions and you will not have this problem.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Neo-ST. 05.02.2017. u 13:42.
Neo-ST je offline   Reply With Quote