View Single Post
Staro 13.10.2011., 10:08   #84
Deathclaw13
Premium

Datum registracije: Oct 2009
Evo jedan quote s drugog foruma (maknuto ime foruma i tko je postao)
Najjednostavnije je bilo copy paste da ne prepricavam sad svojim rijecima i pravim se pametan...

" Here's my thoughts.....
Obviously there's no excuse for the power draw. We can only hope that the L1 cache bug is what's causing the insane amount of power draw with overclocks.
I'm waiting to see what REAL OVERCLOCKERS can do with this thing, with a proper fresh BIOS, and the MS Hotfix for the L1 cache bug. It's fully possible that the reviews were all done a little too early, before the BIOS's and the hotfix were out properly.
If you've been waiting this incredibly long for Bulldozer, another week or two to see what happens once real people, with multi GPU setups....couldn't possibly hurt you at all.
As of right now, with the official benchmarks, yes the FX lineup seems pretty bad for a gaming CPU. As of right now, yes the i5 2500k is still the better choice.
Keep in mind, I hate the waiting game. But if you've already got an AM3+ board, I'd wait and see what happens for another week or two....
It's a rumor for right now, seeing as how no real users have a Bulldozer to verify MS Hotfix's on it."

I odgovor na to sto bi treao biti L1 cache bug
"However, supposedly information that goes to the L1 cache, sometimes gets corrupt and gets resent again in Bulldozer (that's a bad thing). It could potentially increase power draw, and lower performance significantly (which we have seen). Supposedly there was an MS Hotfix released yesterday to resolve the issue. Keep in mind that the reviews we've seen were all done a week or more ago easily.
Not to mention BIOS issues that could still have been there.
It's all rumor and heresay at this point. However, it is 110% fully possible that the software wasn't FULLY ready for Bulldozer at the time of the reviews. Now, that's not going to make a HUGE impact in performance / power consumption. However, it could easily lessen the blows that we've been seeing, and make it a more competitive chip."
Deathclaw13 je offline   Reply With Quote