View Single Post
Staro 18.12.2017., 10:52   #984
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2012
AKo ništa ne može se reći da je vruća i glasna. V56 - 45C unigen valley (turbo profile), V64 - 55C u The division 4K gaming loopu. Najviše što su je ostali uspjeli natjerati je 70C i preko toga ne ide.

Čak i pod termalnim kamerama izgleda dobro. U TH kažu da su ugodno iznenađeni. Uglavnom očekivano vrhunski cooler

PC world

Citiraj:
Look at that temperature. Sapphire’s monstrous cooling system manages to run chillier than the liquid-cooled Vega 64! That’s downright wild (even though AMD should’ve slapped a bigger 240mm radiator on its card). Separate from our formal test, I played Destiny 2 for two hours straight on the Nitro+ Limited Edition at 4K resolution with every graphics option cranked as high as possible, and still the temperature fluctuated between 58 and 59 degrees Celcius. We’ve never seen an air-cooled card run so cold in this test. All that metal pays off.

It’s effective on the noise front, too. The Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 64 Limited Edition’s fans aren’t silent, but they’re damned quiet, especially if you have it in a closed case, and doubly so if you have it in a closed case underneath your desk. (The reason we test graphics cards in traditional cases rather than open-air test benches is to get a feel for real-world use cases.)
TH sa termalnih kamera

Citiraj:
Compared to our gaming workload, the stress test heats up the card a bit more. However, the difference is marginal. In a closed case, the board temperature rises by up to 2°C at the critical points, and that's all. We're impressed by this result.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Manuel Calavera. 18.12.2017. u 10:58.
Manuel Calavera je offline   Reply With Quote