View Single Post
Staro 05.12.2014., 17:53   #149
Flood
Into my head it goes
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2004
Uzeo sam screenshot od Sama par postova iznad i stavio ga kao prilog upitu AMD supportu da mi kažu koje se to temp očitavaju i koji je to tCase koji nesmije prijeći 61C. Dobio sam sljedeći odgovor:

Citiraj:
Your service request : SR #{ticketno:[8200617043]} has been reviewed and updated.

Response and Service Request History:

I understand you see different CPU temperature reading inside CPUID software. You would like to confirm which temperature is the actual processor temperature reading. Please confirm my understanding on your reported issue as this may change me response below.

Please be informed that CPUID is a 3rd party tool, hence AMD cannot comment how & where this tool picks up temperature reading from. My suggestion to you is to contact the software developer directly in this regard.

Please note there are multiple ways/thermal sensors on motherboard that picks processor temperature reading. I recommend you to use the utility tool that your motherboard manufacturer has provisioned to monitor system health. More information can be found on the following link: http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2...cpus-apus.html

In order to update this service request, please respond, leaving the service request reference intact.

Best regards,

AMD Global Customer Care
Onda sam pročitao linkani članak,resetirao uefi na defaultne postavke i pokrenuo test.Kao što se vidi iz priloženog, CPU temp je dostigla 59C na defaultnom clocku i aftermarket hladnjaku pod Prime-om.
Neda mi se sada stavljati box hladnjak od AMD-a i vrtiti Prime,ali pitam se dali bi ta temp prešla 61C.