View Single Post
Staro 07.01.2018., 18:29   #2959
trouble
našikan pravim haos
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2008
Citiraj:
Autor fanATIk Pregled postova
Pa koji novi mob nema mrvicu zaobljeno staklo na rubu? Ja ne znam za takav. To što je kaljeno mrvicu od ruba, meni ne smeta. Jeftino je, stavim ga za par sekundi, a ne se jebat s uv lampama.
Ako tebi ne smeta ne znači da ostalima ne smeta. Kaljeno za 2.5D stakla ili zgleda odvratno kad nije od ruba do ruba ili ima propuh kada je od ruba do ruba. Stoga ne vidim neku velku prednost nad samusngom pošto je njegov ekran zaobljeniji 15% više i ima isti problem sa kaljenim staklima ko i Mate 10.

A XDA pun na Mate 10 pun ovakvih komentara ko i na svakom temi o tempered glass-u kod 2.5D mobitela:

Citiraj:
Anyone found a tempered glass protector that actually does not lift on the sides? Such a pity if one uses a glass that doesn't cover the whole display.. =(
Citiraj:
Today i tried KONIX glass protector, (i guess this is just a generic glass, packed into some brand - just like many of screen protector in the market)

Just like any other 2.5D glass protector, it wont be able to cover the screen edge
Citiraj:
That sucks... The tempered glass screen protector manufacturers seem to have a hard time making them fit perfectly on these curve edge phones... It's either to small or not sticking on the edges...
Citiraj:
Even the stock screen protector doesnt fully cover the edges. Is the nillkin tg the same or worse than the original SP in covering the side?
Citiraj:
Finally got my Orzero... The fit is good, it overs the whole screen but it only sticks on the edges not fully adhesive... Dust has started to get underneath the protector and I can see slight rainbow where the screen glass is partically touching the middle of the screen.... It's not bad but I will keep looking for something better...
Ili ako oš all screen zaštitu bez prašine na rubovima,moraš ga uljit ko staru kvaku na vratama bašće svakih par dana:

Citiraj:
So I bought the Flosmall from the UK. It fits right to the edges and as you'd expect the edges where slightly lifted because the phone has slightly curved edges... But the screen protector comes with this oil like resin... That you apply to all of the corners of the screen. It fills the gap between the protector and the screen making it looks perfect... I'm not sure if this thing dries and stays there or if it does out and you have to keep applying time will tell...

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: trouble. 07.01.2018. u 19:07.
trouble je offline   Reply With Quote