View Single Post
Staro 31.03.2021., 21:34   #26
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
Citiraj:
Autor Exy Pregled postova
Svaka čast Intelu, da li su ikad prije ovakav fijasko napravili?
Sličnu situaciju su imali prije više od 15 godina ...
Citiraj:
Citiraj:
Seemingly overnight AMD went from about to fall off of the performance charts to being competitive with Intel's latest and greatest. But there's much more to this situation than proclaiming a winner and leaving it at that; AMD has lost a considerable amount of credibility, and the Athlon 64 (and FX) of today will not bring AMD back to the heydays of the Athlon. if you’re looking for nothing more than a purchasing decision let’s put it simply: if you’re not an overclocker, do not buy any Prescott where there is an equivalently clocked Northwood available. This means that the 2.80E, 3.00E, 3.20E are all off-limits, you will end up with a CPU that is no faster than a Northwood and in most cases slower. The performance of Prescott today is nothing to write home about, and given the extensive lengthening of the pipeline it’s honestly a surprise that we’re not castrating Intel for performance at this point. When you include AMD in the picture, the recommendation hasn’t changed since the Athlon 64 was introduced. If you find yourself using Microsoft Office for most of your tasks and if you’re a gamer the decision is clear: the Athlon 64 is for you.
Izvor: AnandTech (1 - 2)
... umjesto ovog, mogli su napraviti Comet Lake refresh, s time da ostave orginalni Core i9 10C/20T model, samo s 11900K imenom, dok za Core i5 i i7 slože ove "nove" jezgre koje ima Rocket Lake i to je to. Nitko se ne bi bunil.
The Exiled je offline   Reply With Quote