View Single Post
Staro 03.10.2018., 08:51   #695
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2012
Citiraj:
Autor Drug Brko Pregled postova
Nema na čemu samo validaciju sa CPU-Z napravi i pikni ovdje link pa da okačim u prvi post. BTW; kaj i Ryzeni idu gore sa cijenom ?
Idu gore posljedično što i intel ide gore (veća potražnja), jer moraju popunit intelovu rupu. Naravno ne poskupljuju u tolikoj mjeri kao intel

Iz ranijeg posta u nadolazećim socketima:

Citiraj:
Ross Seymore
What in the computing side are you seeing as far as any benefit to you from shortages from your competition? There has been a number of news reports over the last few weeks and even few months if you've dug hard enough about potential shortages, the 14-nanometer parts from Intel. Are you seeing any benefits from that?

Devinder Kumar
I think that there is some things going on with that, but it's not an immediate impact. Customers when they see it, they have to make decisions about what they want to do with the shortage situations. And then if they select AMD to supply the product, it takes time. I think if there is a shortage situation, it will benefit us but it's not like it's an immediate impact, because it takes a while for the supply chain to catch up for the decisions they are making. So yes, if there are shortages we'll definitely benefit from that, because we are not seeing shortages from 14-nanometer standpoint and we're ready to supply customers that may not be able to get the product from our competitor.
Manuel Calavera je offline