View Single Post
Staro 13.05.2017., 17:04   #2783
Manuel Calavera
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jul 2012
Baš malo prije naletio na neke rasprave nevezano uz gpu, navodno su te akcije od 5 god. zbog popravljanja imidža firme jer su imali navodno dosta visok faliure rate (nisam naletio na nikakvu konkretnu statistiku)

Citiraj:
... Last I checked, Zotac products had some of the highest failure rates out of any nVidia GPU manufacturer. PNY, another cheap company, is pretty dependable, but Zotac is a brand experienced users pretty consistently avoid. Almost every time I check reviews on a Zotac product, I see a lot of complaints about DOAs and other malfunctions relative to the alternatives. If they've changed and improved product quality recently, that's good, but there's nothing inherently wrong with erring on the side of caution.
Citiraj:
Recently Zotac have started offering really long warranties to improve their reputation. The thing about Zotac DOA might be very relevant to others,but in my country,we don't have service centers for well...pretty much anything. Its all seller warranty of the same duration,so at least in my case,not trusting it it doesn't make much sense,since you can swap it with a new one immediately.
Manuel Calavera je offline   Reply With Quote