View Single Post
Staro 23.12.2010., 18:47   #329
bluefluid
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2007
Sjecam se kad su ju izbacili na trziste, pffff, booolesno... najbolja 5870 ikad sastavljena definitivno!

Citiraj:
The MSI R5870 Lightning is from ground up a custom board design. I mean literally; the only thing original on that graphics card is the GPU from ATI and even on the GPU MSI tries to tweak a little. Custom PCB, specific component usage, a bucket load of VRM phases (15 phases) and Twin Frozr II cooler. This Mc Daddy of graphics cards should be ready for some good overclocks. In fact I have seen some reports of end-users applying Liquid Nitrogen cooling on this card and they reached in fact reached 1.4 GHz quite easily. But let me not sidetrack.

The MSI HD 5870 Lightning can be best described the uber-daddy of graphics cards with features like a custom PCB -- bigger than the reference cards, a 12-phase vGPU and a 3-phase vMEM. Use of high-C surface-mount capacitors and customized cooling. What will also be of interest are V-Check points that allow you to check GPU and memory voltage, and a series of twelve LEDs on the rear of the card showing active vGPU power phases...
gle taj bundle

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: bluefluid. 23.12.2010. u 18:54.
bluefluid je offline   Reply With Quote