View Single Post
Staro 15.11.2018., 07:17   #69
gearvita

Datum registracije: Sep 2018
Siroflo I8S Wireless Earbuds Give You A Live Concert-like Listening Feast

Siroflo I8S is the true wireless earbuds with Bluetooth 4.2, 10mm × 2 Hi-Fi stereo with noise reduction, gives your perfect enjoyment of music. The portable charging box can provide a power supply while you out, wherever you go the music follow play.

Product Features:
● True Wireless Design
With no cable hanging on your neck, you will get a 100 percent wearing comfort when listing to music. The unique true wireless craftsmanship ensures you will be able to share the tune with your loved ones.

● Snug Fit
Featuring ergonomic-shaped earplug, the earbuds offers comfort and flexibility. It will never slide out from your ears even when you are running or dancing. 3 sizes of ear caps included, suitable for all types of ear.

● One Touch Operation
Adopting touch-sensitive button, you can easily and conveniently operate the earbuds when enjoying music. One button controls everything, including the power, pairing with Bluetooth enabled, receiving calls, volume control.

● Stable Connection
Bluetooth V4.2 ensures the earbuds to connect quickly and seamlessly to all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 33 feet away, providing a stable signal.

● IPX5 Waterproof Protection
Rated IPX level 5, the earphones can withstand drip and water, so you can work out in the rain freely wearing it to enjoy the sweet melody.

● Energy-saving
The earbuds with 40mAh battery supports 3 hours of continuous music per full charge. If no connection enabled within 2 minutes, the unit will switch off to save energy. Furthermore, the battery level will be displayed on your iOS devices.

● High Fidelity Sound Quality
Built-in 2 excellent HiFi 10mm horns and advanced CVC noise cancellation maintain a high fidelity sound quality, offering you crystal-clear calling and excellent music experience.

● Portable Charging Box
Portable charging box with 800mAh and mini charging cable included. Just put the earbuds into the box, you can power it. Plus, the box offers a strong portability to carry the earbuds, virtually go with you anywhere you go. Furthermore, the charging box serving as a power bank can also charge other devices via a charging cable.

Get the Siroflo I8S earbuds from GearVita, putting on the earbuds, just like enjoying a live concert. You will be able to enjoy the fantastic music even while you are taking a shower, also can share the tunes with your loved ones: https://gearvita.com/siroflo-i8s-wireless-earbuds.html

Hot sale products:
lenovo z5 pro 64gb
xiaomi mijia aqara hub gateway