Tema: Slusalice
View Single Post
Staro 31.01.2015., 20:38   #1525
Kristijan1
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jun 2006
Tražim si neke dobre slušalice i zapele su mi za oko ove Philips Fidelio X1 / X2 .
Čitam recenzije po netu i hvale ih dosta .

Tako sam naletio i na jedan komentar koji kaže :

When i returned to the audiophile World back then . . . i did with the Superlux 681 Models. First thing I thought was: "What the Hell . . . thats how 19€ Cans sound like nowdays? BRILLIANT! They sound awesome." Then I became mad and bought and tested every Can i could get. I realised very, very soon . . . that the Superlux Models were veeeery special exceptions, espiacially for their Price. I've heard many many cans which are much more expensive (200-400 euros) which didn't stood a chance VS the Superluxes. So the Superluxes were and still ARE special Cans for me, bringing me back to the audiophile world. As you can see in my Profile, i have many, much more expensive cans. The Superluxes are still good ~ despite their price! And in my opinion, they belong to the 200-300 euro class.

Back then, when the X1 came out . . . i bought one. I was fascinated by its look! Then i heard it . . . and i wasn't impressed . . .and the sound was very familiar . . . those days i did'nt had any superluxes to compare, but i could swear . . . it sounded like an Superlux EVO! NOW, last week i bought 2 X1s and one X2, to compare them. When i heard them, the same feeling as back then strucked my mind. I said to my self: "No...no it can't be . . . no...that would be too cheap of you Philips . . .ridiculous!" I unpacked my EVO and compared it with the X1. They sound the ******* same! The EVO sounds a little bit more detailed / sibilant in the highs . . . but Soundstage, Bass, Instrument Seperation etc. are identical. Now i know, how much a piece of felt and other dampening material can influence the sound and frequency response. The X1 is more damped than the superluxes, it has velour pads instead of pleather , a different chassis . . .and angled drivers. That is more than enough to explain the very small diffference in sound and the frequency responses.

Both, the X1 and the Superlux 681 Line (668B and EVO too) . . . have 50mm drivers . . . and they look exactly the same. like twins.

thats a little bit toooo much fo a coincidence. The Graphs, the size of the driver, the looks of the driver, the same sound . . . i'm sure, if i would take out the dampening material of the X1, it would be 1:1 the EVO.

So guys, take out your EVO, compare yourself and tell me what you think, let's discuss ;D Funny thing is, i always praise how good the superluxes are (especially the 681-B) and i always said, they can compete against the 200€-300€ class. What ansers did I get? "Are you mad . . . how can a 19€ can stand against 300 euro cans? You are mad!" Now take the Superlux Driver.....install it into a beautifull shell . . . and let the people listen . . . and voila . . . the sound is now for the 300€ class, no matter if the sound is the same ;D

. . . but so many coincidences? what abut the sound? the sound almost identical. The EVO sounds 95% the same . . . and i'm sure, if i would put some more felt on the driver, it would be 100% ;D Or the other way around . . . if i would remove the felt on the X1 driver . . . it would 100% sound like the EVO. Even the superluxes sound different to each other because of dampening etc. and the share the same driver. Now the X1 and EVO doesn't even sound that different . . .almost exactly the same x___X . I just think its a little naughty of philips to sell an optically more beauitiful superlux evo (27€) for 299€ (X1) ~ for the same sound.

Zanima me vaše mišljenje .....

Dali netko ima Superlux 681 Line ili 668B ?!

Gledao sam i recenzije Superlux 681 Line , 668B i ljudi kažu da su slušalice odlične !
Kristijan1 je offline   Reply With Quote