Tema: Survarium
View Single Post
Staro 15.01.2014., 19:08   #62
kasper_sky
Drive. vruummm,shatatataa
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2008
Greetings, Survivor!

We are glad to inform you that you have been chosen to participate in the closed beta-testing of the Survarium project by Vostok Games.

We encourage you to read the information regarding the purposes and goals of the testing at this stage:

Workload testing of the servers under a large number of players and matches. In order to avoid sudden overload the number of players will be increased gradually.
Gameplay testing of in-game mechanics, game balance and debugging.
Meta-game testing: speed of character development, the in-game economy.
All the beta-testing discussions are to be held in the dedicated section of our forum . It is a limited-access area where only beta test participants are admitted.

The whole development team at Vostok Games wishes you the best of luck in the challenging process of testing – it is only together that we can breathe life into Survarium, remove the bugs and reach perfection. We are counting on your assistance and thank you for the time dedicated to the game!

PLEASE NOTE! FYI, currently our CBT game servers are located in Russia. This may cause connection problems and high ping rates for some of the players. We apologize for this temporary inconvenience.

Closed-Beta Lottery
This page displays the last 100 Survivors who were lucky enough to win access to the Closed-Beta-Test of Survarium. The list is constantly updated, every 20 minutes the system picks another lucky winner. The more tickets you have, the greater your chances.

ajde da i to vidim
edit: u download porzoru odite na setings i isključite allow torent i time si omogućite max down brzinu jer skidate sa servera....

edit2: ne radi nemogu pokrenut start bug,....

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: kasper_sky. 15.01.2014. u 20:13.
kasper_sky je offline   Reply With Quote