View Single Post
Staro 02.11.2016., 18:27   #40
fran123456
Premija

Datum registracije: Mar 2009
Citiraj:
Autor Guls Pregled postova
Si siguran?

Naletio na video u kojem frajer melje običnu kavu i stavlja u aparat...
Citiraj:
Why are we buying espresso beans though? Can we use regular coffee beans to pull the perfect shot? The answer is yes and no. Yes, theoretically we can use any coffee beans to make an espresso, but a lot of the coffee sold for drip coffee machines is poor quality coffee, that should not be sold period. The big companies choose to sell this coffee because there is more profit, and the flavor and the aroma are lost anyway when brewing with a drip machine. The espresso drinker would not accept this type of coffee beans, for an espresso drinker the low quality of the beans would be apparent immediately. On the other hand, if you use espresso beans to brew your drip or Turkish coffee, you will be pleasantly surprised by the great flavors, aromas, and low acidity. If you buy good quality coffee, there should be no problems to use it in your espresso machine.
U pravu si, moze se i obicna

No koliko citam, gurmani preferiraju Illy i slicne didje midje, cime cijena po salici ispadne preko 2-3 kn.

Franck je na glasu kao poprilicno losa, i stvarno je bljutava ako je pijes solo (govorim za tu zelenu, filtar kavu). Ako je ovo quotano istina, onda bi klasicna ciglica trebala bit jos gora ako je provuces kroz aparat.

Franckova zelena nije bas puno bolja od espressa iz aparata za 2 kn, i to onog loseg