View Single Post
Staro 20.02.2007., 18:50   #90
McG
-------

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
Smile AMD 690G i ESC 650i ploče

Abit Fatal1ty F-I90HD

Abit has launched an entry-level motherboard named after the pro gamer. Dubbed F-I90HD, the board is a Micro-ATX model with support for Intel's Core 2 processors and integrated graphics. Nothing particularly exciting there, but the board's integrated graphics chipset is a brand-new offering from AMD. The chipset is called ATi Radeon Xpress 1250, and it features support for 1066MHz front-side busspeeds, DDR2-800 RAM, and HDMI video output. For users who'd rather not use the integrated graphics, the chipset also supports a full-speed PCI Express x16 slot. Abit's Fatal1ty F-I90HD cools the Radeon Xpress 1250 passively, and aside from HDMI video output, its feature set seems to be what one would expect from a decent motherboard: PCIe x16, PCIe x1, and PCI slots, four 300MB/s Serial ATA ports, one IDE channel, and Gigabit Ethernet.

ECS NF650iSLIT-A

ECS NF650iSLIT-A is a scaled down version of the popular PN2 SLI2+ mainboard based on the nForce 680i chipset. This board should be able to handle all existing Conroe Processors including the upcoming FSB 1333 variants. The board supports Dual Channel DDR2-800 of up to 32GB of 4 unbuffered DIMMs. The onboard LAN is a GbE by Marvell and audio is from Realtek using ALC 883. In terms of video, the board comes with 2 PCIe x16 full length slots. It can run in SLi mode in a Dual x8 configuration. Behind the mainboard are connectors for SPDIF.

Izvor: TechReport, Abit i OCWorkbench
McG je offline   Reply With Quote