View Single Post
Staro 11.04.2018., 13:05   #281
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
AMD Releases Spectre v2 Microcode Updates for CPUs Going Back to 2011
Citiraj:
AMD has released CPU microcode updates for processors affected by the Spectre variant 2 (CVE-2017-5715) vulnerability. The company has forwarded these microcode updates to PC and motherboard makers to include them in BIOS updates. Updates are available for products released as far as 2011, for the first processors of the Bulldozer line. The KB4093112 update included in the April 2018 Patch Tuesday contains additional Spectre v2 mitigations, not included with the original January 2018 Patch Tuesday release, which AMD deems necessary to completely mitigate Spectre v2. The company is still preparing patches for the RyzenFall, MasterKey, Fallout, and Chimera vulnerabilities that came to light last month, considered less dangerous and easier to fix than the Meltdown and Spectre flaws.
Izvor: BleepingComputer

Citiraj:
Autor popo1 Pregled postova
ako skinem sa microsoftove stranice zadnju verziju Windowsa 10, da li su u njima ove zakrpe protiv spectre i meltdown bug-a ? I da li su sa tim zakrpama slabije performanje računala.
Zasad te zakrpe još uvijek nisu integrirane (možda jednog dana budu), ali Windows Update tijekom i nakon instalacije pokupi sve bitno.

Performanse mogu, a i ne moraju biti iste - nažalost ovisi kakve si sreće.
The Exiled je online   Reply With Quote