View Single Post
Staro 11.05.2017., 21:25   #141
DragonSlayer
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2012
Citiraj:
Hello, I am here to bring you some important information about Vega. Yes I know many people here have been waiting patiently for some substantial information about Vega from AMD. Well I am happy to say your wait has finally come to an end.

Today I will reveal the full Vega lineup and release date! I will include spoilers so Google does not pick up on important parts.

The RX Vega lineup will come in 3 flavors to cater for different price points. The stated aim is to contend directly against the GTX 10 series.

RX Vega "Core" - RRP: $399.99 (1070 perf or better)
RX Vega "Eclipse" - RRP: $499.99 (1080 perf or better)
RX Vega "Nova" - RRP: $599.99 (1080TI perf or better)

Please note: The RX Vega subnames were still being decided on by the board room at the time so are subject to change but those were the most popular ones amongst the engineers along with "Core" "Eclipse" & "Nova".

And now for the grand finally... DATES!

The Vega teaser is May 16.

The full Vega reveal is May 30 - June 3.

The official release of Vega is June 5"

P.S Do not ask me for my source. If I told you my friend would lose his job. Let's just say it is rather "Sunny" where he works...

P.S.S Let the downvotes begin. I am expect that I will be flamed for revealing this info despite being from a legit source. If you don't believe me feel free to come back to this post in 3 weeks
Sa OC3Da. Ako je istinito, neloše.
DragonSlayer je offline   Reply With Quote