View Single Post
Staro 26.03.2012., 16:02   #103
Sa_Stilom
Premium

Datum registracije: May 2006
Neš čitam na torrentima da pošto još nema "crne" verzije, da jedini način da se odigra CSGO bez Virtualne Mašine jest da upitamo nekog "dobrog" frenda za STEAM koji ima CSGO betu te da istu skinemo. Vratimo STEAM i dalje pokrećemo taj isti CSGO bez STEAMa.

Pa, jel netko to probao, jel netko to voljan samnom probati, odnosno da mi posudi svoj STEAM ???

ps: Konkretno sljedeći komentar stoji:
I had to create an account, couse i just can't watch you suffer any more you morons... stop trying to download this shiit from piratebay or anywhere else becouse it just will not work !!
What you do is write to a friend which actually has CS:GO - im sure most of you have someone like that- you login with his name and password on your steam, download the game, than run it for a moment, close everything, give the guy his account back.
From now on you can play CS:GO offline with your STEAM APPLICATION CLOSED(don't forget to close it) ! You will not be able to run it with the icon created on your deskop. You have to go to steam/steamapps/common/csgobullshiitlongname/ and there you will find "csgo.exe". Run it and have fun.

Ha, ko pita ne skita... Šta reći drugo...

Hvala