View Single Post
Staro 01.11.2013., 23:34   #64
Tvrdi
Sremium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2013
Jel neko ima bug koji se spominje na više mjesta na netu (8.1) verzija...radi se o tome da ponekad winsi cuclaju nenormalno puno CPU-a?....

Citiraj:
yesterday I've upgraded to Windows 8.1 and since then my machine keeps with a constant CPU usage of about 30%, even if I'm not doing anything in the computer. My fan keeps running like a beast and the laptop is getting hotter than normal (Dell Vostro 3560, core i7 8gb ram).

Citiraj:
It floats about 70 and 80%, it seems that there is a hidden process eating CPU but does not show in task manager... is that possible?

a neki lik je i napisao što je njemu bio uzrok...
Citiraj:
Microsoft Windows Backup program was the culprit for me, filename sdclt.exe in system32 folder. It was infinitely loading and closing, if you look in your task manager you will probably see 2-4 copies open every update interval.
I fixed it by going to system32, granting myself the ownership and security restrictions for this file and renaming it to 1sdclt.exe. This fixed the CPU usage instantly. None of the conventional backup settings helped and all my backup settings are set to off... Looks like a bug in Windows 8.1, because this never happened on 8.0.
izvor:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...guilty-process

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Tvrdi. 02.11.2013. u 22:47.
Tvrdi je offline   Reply With Quote