View Single Post
Staro 08.08.2018., 13:49   #2
Roberto
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2006
Evo jedan bounty da otvorimo bal:

Universal Reward Protocol Bounty Program is live !!!
Please check more detail about the bounty program here :
https://medium.com/@RewardProtocol/t...n-3a8d464a87ed

Ono što je meni zanimljivo u bounty je kviz:
1)Universal Reward Protocol Quiz

First, we introduce a quiz on the URP project. The allocation for the quiz is €120,000 worth of URP tokens.
The quiz is graded on 100 points.
- 80 points will go the closed-ended questions (Q1-Q16)
- 20 points will go to the open question asking for feedback about the project (Q20)
The first 5,000 hunters who pass the test will earn between €15 and €1,000 worth of URP tokens. The minimum passing grade is 70 out of 100 points. Better scores mean increased odds at winning the bigger prizes. A lottery will be organized at the end of the bounty to allocate the rewards to each hunter who passed the quiz.
You can take the quiz here.

Ja sam ga odradio prije skoro mjesec dana, a koliko vidim još uvijek nisu skupili 5000 prolaza na kvizu, a i spustili su granicu na 61 bod od tad. Okušajte sreću. Nakon što se nađe 5000 prolaza, lutrijom će izvlačiti tko će dobiti koliko love. Detalji su na linkovima. Zahtijeva uzet sat vremena pročitati whitepaper i pogledati video na njihovom webu, pa onda raditi kviz. Meni osobno zanimljiv projekt i za kasnije ulaganje. Nemojte se igrati s više kvizova s jedne IP adrese jer će vas skužiti. Jedan od razloga zašto do sad nema 5000 ljudi je upravo taj što su ih masu prekrižili.