Staro 24.10.2014., 09:31   #174
Roberto
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2006
Bilo kako bilo, taj ekran je perverzni san svakog video editora

http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/20/retina-imac-review/

Citiraj:
Speaking of 4K video editing, you can see a screenshot above of me editing a sample 4K video file in Final Cut Pro, with the video playing back at full resolution, which still offers room for editing UI in the Final Cut application. I had to hide the inspector in order to fit it in entirely, and maximize the size of the preview window, but it’s still possible, and for video editors working with next-generation film formats, that’s a huge advantage.
Citiraj:
Photo editing with Adobe Photoshop CC is also a treat on this computer, with fast, responsive performance and execution of filters and visual effects. You can also work with RAW files right out of your camera, and using the ones from my Canon 6D, which have a max resolution of 5472 x 3648, I was able to work with them at 100% crop and almost fit the entire frame on the screen when using Photoshop in full-screen mode.

Odlično računalo, jedino je cijena malo too much. Da je u toj početnoj cijeni i 16 Gb rama i barem 256 Gb SSD, ne bi riječ reko