View Single Post
Staro 01.12.2014., 19:46   #130
Hawker
Banned
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2014
Pozdrav,

Vidio sam dosta postova di ljudi pogresno citaju temperature AMD procesora.

Ako koristite HW monitor apsolutno najbitnija temperatura je CPU odnosno tCase,a ne "umjetna" temperatura nazvana package koja virtualno mjeri temperaturu jezgri.
Apsolutno se ne smije preci tCase od 61 stupanj .
Package smije ici do 71 stupanj.

Cak sam kontaktirao i AMD podrsku i evo sto su mi odgovorili:

Citiraj:
Dear Customer,

Your service request : SR #{ticketno:[8200609443]} has been reviewed and updated.

Response and Service Request History:

I understand that you have questions regarding specification. If this is incorrect, please let me know as the information provided may change.

The 61℃ is the max Tcase, it is the maximum case temperature specification.

The 70℃ is max Tctl, it is a non-physical temperature on an arbitrary scale that should be used for system thermal management policies.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail directly and I will try to provide any additional information that you may require. Thank you for contacting AMD!

In order to update this service request, please respond, leaving the service request reference intact.

Best regards,

AMD Global Customer Care
Nemojte zanemarivati tCase temperaturu(CPU u HW monitoru) jer je to najvaznija temperatura. Apsolutno nikad ne bi smjela proci 61 stupanj jer je sama temperatura u procu puno veca od te temperature i doci ce do degradacije chipa.
Hawker je offline   Reply With Quote