View Single Post
Staro 01.08.2011., 11:32   #105
LAcy
Pink Floyd fan
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2001
Ako nekog zanima, HTC je održao obećanje i ponudio kakav takav GB update. Nudi se kao RUU (vjerojatno neće doći kao OTA) i obrisat će sve osim kartice. Valjda će uskoro izdati source kernela a onda kao i obično počinje tweakanje custom romova

Citiraj:
Android 2.3 Update for HTC Desire

This update is only recommended for expert users who want to experience Android 2.3 and understand the limitations which apply to this update to the HTC Desire. Due to memory constraints several applications have been removed from this update and we are only offering the ROM upgrade utility (RUU) for you to download. Please note that flashing this ROM will erase your previous customizations, including any messages, emails, contacts, and other personal information. We suggest you take advantage of your Google account and other backup solutions available on the Android Market to ensure you do not lose your personal data. Your SD Card will not be erased or modified.

The major changes in this update include:
- All customizations, including operator applications, will be removed
- All wallpapers, except the default wallpaper, will be removed and placed online on the HTC Developer website
- Several HTC applications will be removed and placed online on the HTC Developer website
- The official Facebook application will be removed and is downloadable on the Android Market.

To download this update, please visit… http://developer.htc.com/

Note: This Rom update is for development only and not for general public use. Upgrades to non-authorized phones may result in loss of functionality. In addition certain functions may no longer be usable after re-flashing the ROM, including but not limited to MMS and SMS and HTC also disclaims liability for any unusable functions. HTC disclaims liability for the loss and/or leakage of any personal data resulting from the re-flashing of the ROM.

Exclusions: Due to concerns raised from our partners, the following regional variants are not-compatible with this upgrade: Germany (Deutsch Telekom), North America, South America, South Korea, and Japan.

Gigabyte Z170MX-Gaming 5 LGA1151
Core i7-6700K LGA1151 Skylake
Thermalright Le Grand Macho RT
Patriot Viper 4 Series DDR4 64GB (4 x 16GB) 3200MHz
RTX 2080 TI 11GB GDDR6
Samsung 850 EVO M.2 1TB SSD
Samsung 32" (2560x1440) CHG70 Gaming Monitor with Quantum Dot
MacBook M1 Pro
Moto One 5G Ace

LAcy je offline   Reply With Quote