View Single Post
Staro 06.10.2006., 14:40   #12
The Pill Man
Premium

Datum registracije: Jan 2006
RE> cardar

Kako rekoh ako pričamo o Imationu ali i nekim drugim tvrtkama - vidi site...

http://www.imation.com/support/produ...evices.html#02

Why do I get the message that my Imation Swivel Flash Drive is write protected?

Imation’s Swivel Flash Drive has a write protect switch that prevents the user from accidentally deleting files. To make your drive accessible for writing, find the small switch with the lock and unlock symbols, located on the thin side of the drive. This is the write protect switch. With the drive plugged in to your computer, slide the write protect switch away from the USB connector. You will now be able to write to the drive. To re-engage write protection, slide the switch forward.

In some rare instances we have found that the write protect software can turn itself on. If all else fails, you can remove write protection by repartitioning your drive.

In the latest version of Disk Manager software, there is a write protect feature. When you bring up the Disk Manager program, in the upper left quadrant of the window you will see the words "Device Write Protect." If the write protect is engaged, the lettering will be blue and you will see a button depressed. But when the write protect feature is off, the lettering is black and there is no button visible.