Old.machine
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2016
Citiraj:
Autor Manuel Calavera Pregled postova
E o tom ti ja pričam, nigdje ne piše

Old.machine

O kojem crucialu pričaš? Ja sam za svoj mx300 mislim prešao 2 god. (ne znam gdje mi je kutija), a nisam znao dali imam 2 ili 3 god. garancije.

Za matičnu onda nemaš 3 god. gare ako i ovi odbijaju?

Evo mail od Cruciala:

"If you planned to buy a MX500, it is covered with 5 years manufacture warranty while the BX SSD range comes with 3 years
cover. We offer unlimited technical support over the phone and chat in case you need to contact us: http://eu.crucial.com/eur/en/support-contact

If you buy the SSD from Amazon and you would require in the future a warranty exchange (please remember to contact us first as we may resolve any matter with some technical solutions), you would need to return the SSD to our office based in Scotland at your cost but we will pay for the UPS shipping cost to return to you a new SSD.

When a warranty exchange is arranged, you receive the returning instruction including our full address and RMA number by
email.
"

Krivo sam vidio, pomiješao sam sa Sandiskom, ipak treba platiti poštarinu ako se šalje Crucialu, SanDisk sve plaća sam.

Evo i mail za matičnu za Asusa, njihov support me preusmjerio na ASUS West Balkans – Service department i dobio sam samo kratak odgovor na moje pitanje o 3. godini garancije kod njih (takav sličan odgovor dali su i Asrock i Gigabyte):

"Poštovani,

ne možete poslati Asusu."

Old.machine je offline   Reply With Quote