View Single Post
Staro 27.06.2018., 22:36   #6
ALiEN17
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2007
dižem temu iz prahistorije + za koju znam da nije baš forumaška, no, trebala bi mi pomoć i to dosta brzo... imam pismo preporuke na engl jezik, sada bi to trebao prevesti na hrvatski jezik (da bude ekvivalent jedan drugome, a da opet ne bude doslovno prevedeno ko šta bi ja preveo ili google prevoditelj), ako neko može uskočiti od forumaša upomoć, zahvalan bi bio do neba! ovako nekako slijedi tekst (može i prijedlog za poboljšati ovaj engl letter of recommendation):

Citiraj:
Letter of Recommendation

To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing on behalf of Mr. X regarding a position with Your company.
I have had the pleasure of working with Mr. X. In my role as the CEO of X d.o.o., Zagreb, I have worked with him for over a year and a half. During this time, X worked as a Manager of X. X is a very dedicated employee, who works to a very high Safety and Quality standard. X always strives for the best level of Safety and Quality in various working environments with great attention to detail.
I found X a very easy person to work with as he is very enthusiastic to take up new challenges, from dealing with colleagues to clients. X maintains a high level of professionalism and is always willing to lend a helping hand or assistance when needed. He is well-presented and able to work both independently and as a part of a team.
X will be an asset to any company or organization for whom he may work in the future.
I would recommend him very highly.

Should You have any further questions regarding X, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,
X, CEO

Zagreb, 26 June 2018