View Single Post
Staro 30.05.2011., 13:10   #126
zvonac
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Mar 2006
Ekipa kaj vi velite na turbo boost na 4.5GHz, i stavi se na potrošnju na 120w?
Mislim dal je onda bolje OC-at proc il koristit ovaj sistem "nabrijavanja"..

Stage 1: Conservative Dynamic overclocking
So, we have everything ready, here we go!At first, we will keep things conservative, we aren’t changing much. For this overclock, we will use thegreat new implementation of Turbo Boost Technology.

Simply go to the advanced CPU core features screen, and change the following values:

Simply go to the advanced CPU core features screen, and change the following values: Ok, let’s look at it in some more detail.We have changed the Turbo Boost jump, but not any of the standard settings of this processor. Thatmeans everything works as normal, even power saving features, but when there is workload and enoughpower available, the CPU will jump into turbo mode and go to 45 multiplier for single- and dual-threaded workloads, and to 43 if more then two cores are put to work. This will give us clockspeeds of 4,5GHz and 4,3GHz respectively. 4,5 GHz? Is that conservative? Yes, on Sandy Bridge it is! As you will seein stage 2 or 3, the actual limit is much higher.Now, of course all this extra performance does use some extra power. That’s why we raised the TurboPower limit to 120W, so there is extra power available when the CPU needs it. Don’t be too afraid of thisvalue, the CPU will now use a it’s absolute maximum the same amount of power as a core i7-920 atstock settings. Any decent air cooler will be able to deal with this heat.Now, go into windows and start checking performance, stability and heat. If you think you can go a littlefurther based on your measurements, adjust the numbers to your liking. Remember, these values I am posting here are examples, not recommendations..

Na ovom linku sam nekaj našel, tj malo jasnije pogledal o čem je riječ.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/46598840/G...clocking-Guide
zvonac je offline   Reply With Quote