View Single Post
Staro 02.12.2014., 19:49   #141
Flood
Into my head it goes
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2004
Naravno da valja biti oprezan.

Citiraj:
The maximum temperature for the FX-8350 CPU is 61.1C at Tcase. This is different from Tjunction (which the BIOS and programs like HWMonitor will report), and can easily be referenced through AMD OverDrive, or closely referenced through programs like CoreTemp/RealTemp. HWMonitor and BIOS software will report the Tjunction temperature which can be as much as 10C different from the Tcase temperature.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail directly and I will try to provide any additional information that you may require. Thank you for contacting AMD!

In order to update this service request, please respond, leaving the service request reference intact.

Best regards,

AMD Global Customer Care

Citiraj:
Tjunction shouldn't be ignored specifically, as a Tjunction temperature that is in the 70s is definitely cause for concern, even if the CPU is only in the 40s, as that could indicate a hardware fault in the socket that could start damaging hardware. The 61.1C limit is for Tcase, but Tjunction is good to ensure that there isn't any damage to the NB controller, socket, or memory controller. It's just less important than Tcase for actual CPU temperatures, but is a good warning sign for issues with the board or northbridge.

In order to update this service request, please respond, leaving the service request reference intact.

Best regards,

AMD Global Customer Care