View Single Post
Staro 06.02.2019., 21:04   #9819
De5tr0yer
Avocado
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
Citiraj:
Autor messiah Pregled postova
Stvarno je tragedija u šta se pojam audiofil pretvorio.
https://youtu.be/S5DKSxpcOu4?t=896

Btw, moram priznati da me ugodno iznenadio taj lik, komentirao sam na njegov video, pa da ne pišem još jednom, evo citat:

Citiraj:
I have 58x for 5 days now. I let my ears accomodate to the new sound. I am no HiFi freak, but I can distinguish good headphones from the bad ones. Eager as I was to compare your comparison to the real headphones, I must say you did a great job. There are only slight differences to that what I hear, but as you stated, you try to get as close as possible to the original recording, which is not completely possible.

The real 58x vs your recording of 58x differs in person as follows: stage is a bit wider, bass is slightly more aerated and highs are slightly more clear. I don't complain on the mids, as they are more present on the real deal due to slightly wider stage. Once again, differences are slight and not hearable to a casual listener - tested on my wife. However, she can hear and distinguish the differences between a gaming closed headphones (G933) and the 58x.

As to your other naked 58x videos: I tried removing inside foam, differences are hearable as described and how it logically can be expected: I put the inside foam back after 2 days of listening. I will not even be trying the outside, simply because I am really satisfied with the headphones.

As I don't have any other sound card or amp, I have tried using what I have: integrated Realtek ALC 1150 and HiFimeDIY Tiny USB DAC. I can hear the difference in advantage for HiFimeDIY by a margin across all frequencies. Volume level is more than enough, but I am still thinking about getting something "bigger" or more serious. I know it is a long shot, but do you have any recommendation on this, maybe some tests coming up in the near future?
Drugim riječima, 58x su odlične slušalice, što se dodatno naglašava prihvatljivom cijenom. Ispale su me ukupno 180€, od čega je 30€ carina i porez.

Pošto čujem razliku sa Tiny USB DAC-om, koji ne podržava low-level volume control*, tražim prihvatljivi DAC koji može pogoniti sluje out of the box, pojačalo mi nije potrebno.

*Naime, ne može se pojačati ili stišati u windowsima, već samo kroz programe/aplikacije koje imaju mogućnost namještavati glasnoću: svaki player ima svoj vlastiti slider za glasnoću, pa tako i youtube.