View Single Post
Staro 26.07.2007., 18:34   #27
McG
-------

Datum registracije: Aug 2005
Demonstriran Phenom(enalni) X4 na 3.0GHz

Izgleda da je masa samoprozvanih tržišnih analitičara, plaćenih recenzenata, uvijek dežurnih spammera i pokoja gospodična iz marketinga na relaciji Indija-Izrael-Kalifornija blago rečeno podcijenila ljude iz doline Saske.

Citiraj:
AMD is showing off something that many people have doubted them about lately, and that is a high speed quad core processor. While not mentioned by name at AMD's analyst day, there are "Quad Core Processors for Desktop" being demonstrated using 3-way CrossFire. Both machines are running a yet-to-released Phenom processor based on the Agena core. One machine is running Call of Juarez and the other is running Stranglehold. I have personally played stranglehold on an Agena system and watched it fully utilize all four Agena cores.

I guess the speed path problems with Barcelona were a bit overblown. At the analyst day this morning, AMD demoed a 3Ghz Phenom running the new 'Tri-Fire multi-GPU' setup. Not much more to say, 3.0 GHz, three 2900XTs and lots of available gaming goodness. You will notice that the two cards connected with a bridge, a third in software.

EDIT:
Citiraj:
Octal-core Bulldozer obitelj procesora, 4-Way CrossFire, desktop i server planovi za sljedeće dvije godine: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Izvor: [H]ard|OCP, Inquirer, AnandTech, DailyTech i The Tech Report

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: McG. 15.06.2009. u 16:22. Razlog: Dodane informacije o planovima za sljedeće dvije godine
McG je offline   Reply With Quote